Thursday, February 12, 2009

2009 the DEATH of Reality Television!!

2009 the DEATH of Reality Television!!

After another wonderful 4 fun filled hours of Derek & Romaine and getting to know
alittle more about the new intern I turned my attention to my TV.

Well from my point of view, 2 of the most popular reality shows are IMPLODING!!!
Tonight on American Idol I literally heard the death kneel LOUDLY!!
Can you say Tatiana Del-Toro??
The screeching and false laughing and FAKE excitement is wayy too much to bare!
SHE MADE IT TO THE TOP 36!!!
Huh?!?!?! She made it through?? Trust me when I say that, cause the ones waiting in the
big room were shocked as well as I. What the hell is going on?
I can honestly say that this show wants to end, and not anytime too soon.
To make matters worse, Nick or Norman also made the cut; as well as,
head-bandwearingpiercedalltohellqueenedout Nathaniel is in the 36 as well.
I have now dropped this show from my Tivo......WOW more time for my Xbox 360!!

The other show I am mentioning is that long lasting Grand father of a show SURVIVOR!
Yes, I have been a fan and watching since day one and have never missed a season or
episode - even when at my comicbook conventions.
WHAT THE HELL? This is the cast this season? Thank the G-O-D that TVGuide channel
had that one hour special this past weekend of a preview and introduction of the new
castaways.
Boring, lame, lack luster, ummm is he gay?, not-bitchy-enough group of people this go round.
I am actually staying away from this show as well.....I am just tired of them picking these people
and expecting excitement or true competition. Who dropped this ball?

Thankfully there is a God-send on Sunday with Amazing Race, which has never let me down
season after season.; and this time there is a hunky Asian guy! Sweet!!!

Thankfully there is Top Chef, America's Next Top Model, Hell's Kitchen (Love Ramsey....hee hee Ransey).

I am done!

No comments:

Post a Comment